January 11, 2011

Theme 5: Amazing

My goal with this blog has been to complete the themes in order so that I eliminate my ability to pick and choose themes to suit my mood. So I've been struggling with the theme "amazing." But as I sat at my computer and began to hear the cooing and babbling through the baby monitor, I realized, "Oh my goodness, he just took his second 1.5 hour nap of the day! That's amazing!" (He's a very brief napper.)
Then it hit me - this is my photo for Theme Amazing. It my not be the most artistic photo I could have taken, but today it was amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with his amazing smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he is ready for an amazing afternoon play session! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing aren't babies! Perfect for the theme and the story ads even more to it

    ReplyDelete