January 31, 2011

Post 9: Theme 231 Purple

In looking ahead at the upcoming themes, I've realized "Autumn" is coming up. Since I obviously can't do that one "in order," I've decided to pick themes as they come across my camera lens. This should also help be catch up since I'm SO far behind in posting. So this is Theme 231: Purple.

This house caught my eye as we were driving around town. Purple trim on a house? To each his own. I enhanced the color with a pseudo-HDR plug-in and removed (most) of a neighboring house. A blue sky would have made the color pop even more, but Mother Nature was not cooperating.

5 comments:

  1. I was intending posting something similar for this tough theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the decor is like inside...do the Cadbury people know about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your shooting angle on this one. Makes it even more wonky along with the purple trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this color! Now that is trim work!

    ReplyDelete